Search My Blog


Search my blog for more patterns!

Monday, 12 September 2011

Hand Knit Slipper Socks

Only $15.00 USD
(many colours available)


Shipping Options

These could be worn around the house as pair of slippers or could also be worn as socks. Whatever they are they are perfect now that the weather's starting to get colder.

They have a short cuff that is about 2 ” up the ankle. This pair is in manly brown shades  though they could just as easily be made to fit a woman. They hand knit from acrylic yarn and can be made in just about any colour or size. Just contact me at kweenbee_crafts@hotmail.ca and I will be more than happy to make a pair for you.

Looking for more traditional knitted slippers, different sizes or colours? You can try this link to see my completed slippers that are ready to go right now.




Shipping Options
Related Posts.