Search My Blog


Search my blog for more patterns!

Friday, 2 September 2011

Knitted Sheep Mittens

Only $16.00 USD
(many colours available)

Shipping Options

These hand knit sheep mittens are made from my own design.  I can make these in any colour that you may like though I would recommend light, medium or dark grey, black or off-white.  I like to keep them "sheepy" looking but that's just me.  They are made when ordered so please contact me first at kweenbee_crafts@hotmail.ca for my current list of available colours.

To place an order, please select the region where you live. You will be taken to the PayPal website.  The prices already include shipping.  If you want to pick it up locally or to purchase multiples, select the Local Pick-up and I will send you an invoice to cover the shipping charges (it will never be more than $13 in Canada or $6.50 in mainland USA regardless of the number you order).

Don't feel comfortable ordering off my blog or want to have them ASAP?  No problem!  You can always go to my shop on Etsy and see what sheep mittens I have listed right now.  I also make other types of animal mitts and you can use this link to view my hand knit mitts.  The mittens that are listed there are done and ready to ship.  If you are ordering custom mitts, please be advised that it usually takes about 1 week to finish a pair.





If you are looking to get the best deal you'll always find it on my blog.  I have to relist my creations each time I sell them on Etsy.  I also have to pay a listing fee and a final seller's fee for each item purchased there.  When I sell through my blog I don't have these hassels to deal with so I can pass the savings on to you.
Shipping Options
Related Posts.