Help keep these and future patterns FREE! Click here to support my work with a small donation.

Search My Blog for Patterns

Search my blog for patterns

Saturday 24 September 2011

Knit a Simple Dishcloth

This is a great project for anyone who is just learning how to knit. It's not an overly complicated project and the yarn is easy to find and not too expensive. Best of all the final result gives you something you can use, even if it doesn't turn out perfectly 😉

This pattern has moved!! If you wait 10 seconds you will automatically go there.


My apologies if you are mid-knit with this pattern, but it has moved!

If you wait 10 seconds you will automatically go there.



If you are out of patience, you can also

4 comments:

  1. these are so nice, thanks for sharing the info...hope you have a great weekend!

    enjoy *~*

    ReplyDelete
  2. I used smaller needles and less stitches and made coasters!

    ReplyDelete
  3. That is such a good idea! Glad to hear you took this simple tutorial and made it your own :-)

    ReplyDelete
  4. thankyou this is the pattern that I like

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts.