Help keep these and future patterns FREE! Click here to support my work with a small donation.

Search My Blog for Patterns

Search my blog for patterns

Thursday 1 September 2011

Knitted Slippers Just Like Grandma Made


Only $13.00 USD
(many colours available)
Shipping Options
Now what kind of knitter would I be if I didn't make the traditional hand knit slipper...and so as not to disappoint, here they are.  These are my adult size slipper and can be made any size or colour.  These are made when ordered so please contact me first at kweenbee_crafts@hotmail.ca for my current list of available colours and what size you would like.

To place an order, please select the region where you live. You will be taken to the PayPal website.  The prices already include shipping.  If you want to pick it up locally or to purchase multiples, select the Local Pick-up and I will send you an invoice to cover the shipping charges (it will never be more than $13 in Canada or $6.50 in mainland USA regardless of the number you order).

Don't feel comfortable ordering off my blog or want to have them ASAP?  No problem!  You can always go to my shop on Etsy and see what I have available right now.  Just use this link to view my hand knit slippers.  The slippers that are listed there are already finished and can be shipped out immediately.  If you are ordering custom slippers, please be advised that it usually takes about 1 week to finish a pair.





I also do children's sized slippers, but I only do them when I have time or the inclination; I don't do custom orders for them.  I sell them for very cheap ($5) and list them exclusively in my Etsy shop.  To see what I have on the go I suggest you follow this link to view my slippers.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts.