Help keep these and future patterns FREE! Click here to support my work with a small donation.

Search My Blog for Patterns

Search my blog for patterns

Saturday 10 September 2011

Northern Lights!

Last night just as we were getting ready to go to bed, I went to close our front window.  There was a guy walking by and I thought he had turned and was looking at me.  Turns out, he was looking in exactly to opposite direction up at the sky.  I looked up and saw what he was looking at...the Northern Lights!  They were absolutely fantastic and dancing across the sky marvelously.  I tried to take some photos and videos of it to show everyone.  Well, the video turned out horribly, but some of the photos did alright. Take a look at the short compiled video of them.


1 comment:

  1. Beautiful! I'm so jealous-I've always wanted to see the Northern Lights. I just dropped by from EBT to say hi and am following now. Happy Saturday♥

    xo~S
    http://theadornedarticleblog.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts.