Help keep these and future patterns FREE! Click here to support my work with a small donation.

Search My Blog for Patterns

Search my blog for patterns

Monday 2 March 2015

Crocheted Skull Dishcloth

Because even pirates and rock stars need to do the dishes, I've created the coolest dishcloth known to man.  That's right! A crocheted dishcloth that's reversible with a skull and crossbones on it. Now who DOESN'T want that in their kitchen! Crazy people, that's who.
This pattern has moved!! If you wait 10 seconds you will automatically go there.


If you are out of patience, you can also





5 comments:

  1. Something is wrong with Row 13. Not enough stitches. Maybe missing extra ch 1 sk 1? Frustrating.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I had the same problem with row 13 and wonder what went wrong.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Row 13 should read: 7 dc, ch 1, skip next stitch, 1 dc, ch 1, skip next stitch, 11 dc, ch 1, skip next stitch, 1 dc, ch 1, skip next stitch, 8 dc. Ch 2, turn.

    This would give the right number of stitches, make the spaces for the start of the upper section of the crossbones and the sides of the skull, and make the pattern natch the photo.

    ReplyDelete
  4. This comment has been removed by the author.

    ReplyDelete
  5. With the first row it says to dc in the 3rd ch from the hook and remaining 32 ch. I counted the chains I had left after double crocheting in the 3rd ch from the hook and I only had 31 chains left, and I ended up with more stitches than I needed on row 13 and have no clue how it happened because I followed the pattern completely. This is really frustrating for me since I am not a novice at crocheting and I just want it to come out right because I am making these for a friend who really likes all things to do with skulls and I want them to be perfect.

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts.