Help keep these and future patterns FREE! Click here to support my work with a small donation.

Search My Blog for Patterns

Search my blog for patterns

Sunday 16 December 2018

This Blog Is MOVING!!!!


That's right folks. After many good years on here, it's time to say goodbye. Have no fear though. All the patterns posted on this blog are slowly making their way over to my website. Go to:

www.KweenBee.com


and check out everything that I have over there.

These are the latest additions to the new website. Click the title above any of the pictures to find out more.




powered by Surfing Waves


This website won't be shut down though. There are a few pages that are pretty good and even though I won't be adding any new patterns, there's some great link pages that should stick around so ya'll can find me. 

I'm not sure what this blog will turn into now, but time will tell. Thanks for all the love 🥰  over the years. Come join me over on the new site. It's where all the cool kids are.

Curious as to what else I may be up to? I've been bitten by the photography bug. Check out my work here - Bliss Is My Muse.ca The photos and videos are all royalty free and make great wallpapers for lock screens and background images for your computer. Here a couple examples. New photos added weekly.

 Wallpaper Lock screen background image - Shipyard Trail

Wallpaper lock screen background image - Flowers in the Spring



4 comments:

  1. You did a really nice work. I really like it
    9th class notes
    http://notes.com.pk/category/notes/9th-class-notes/

    ReplyDelete
  2. nice work you did
    http://notes.com.pk/category/notes/9th-class-notes/

    ReplyDelete
  3. lovely work
    http://notes.com.pk/category/notes/9th-class-notes/

    ReplyDelete
  4. I will really appreciate the writer's choice for choosing this excellent article appropriate to my matter.Here is deep description about the article matter which helped me more. Cross Country Movers

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts.